Treatment Coordinator (Northwest Suburbs) – Full Time & Part Time opportunities available
1st Family Dental and Midwest Orthodontics are hiring for an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator. We are a well-established and growing, fast paced orthodontic practice looking for a Full Time ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT COORDINATOR. The treatment coordinator is a vital position within our office. The TC meets with new patients and begins to build a relationship with them along with other duties:
– Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
– Schedule new appointments and maintain treatment schedule.
– Answer orthodontic related phone calls and questions.
– Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical service
– Education or experience in sales/business is a MUST
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience in dental/orthodontic field is preferred but will train the right person
– Travel is required
Generous compensation based on experience, qualifications and skills, along with per case start bonus. Full-time employee benefits are also offered.
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for individuals seeking a long-term career with endless possibilities rather than a short-term job.
We are strongly committed to providing the best customer service to our community and the highest caliber orthodontic treatment to our patients and we are seeking the right person to help us achieve our goal. If you think you are the right person with the proper background and drive for success, please respond to this ad with your Resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your strengths and explaining why you should be considered for this