At 1st Family Dental, we know that time is precious.
New Patient Information
At 1st Family Dental we believe that oral health is a necessity, not a luxury, and is a key to whole body health. Our goal is to provide you with information, education and options in a friendly and approachable way, so that you can make the best possible decisions and oral health care for you or your family. Thank you for choosing 1st Family Dental.
At 1st Family Dental we pride ourselves on providing the best possible experience and treatment for all patients. Here are a few things you should expect from your visit:
- Get an appointment at a convenient time – all of our locations feature evening and Saturday hours.
- Find an office near you: we offer convenient locations so a great smile is right around the corner!
- Enjoy a clean, well-organized, modern office. We pride ourselves on the total patient experience – including comfortable waiting areas and state-of-the art digital diagnostic equipment.
- Great record keeping – 1st Family Dental keeps thorough records in digital format, and we are fully HIPAA compliant.
- Expect excellent staff and customer service – our multilingual and well-trained staff are happy to help make your experience smooth and pleasant.
- Work with outstanding Doctors and Clinicians – our doctors and specialists are experienced and well-rounded. At 1st Family Dental we rarely need to refer patients to another office – we hire doctors with a wide range of training and expertise to provide the best possible treatment for you and your family.
- Get excellent service rates and confirmation of insurance coverage at 1st Family Dental, all treatment options will be provided to you to make the best possible decision for your dental health. If you have insurance on file, your staff will ensure you are informed of your coverage. If you will not be using insurance coverage, we offer discounts between 30% and 50% and also offer low-interest and even interest-free financing for qualified applicants.
Your dental health and overall well-being is important to us. Your visits to our office, especially your first visit, are more than just about your teeth. We want to learn more about you as a real person, as well as any questions or concerns you have about your dental health, and what goals or desires you have for your dental health in the future. Do you sometimes experience dental anxiety or have any other special needs? Our staff and doctors are trained in providing excellent care that is tailored just for you. Please let us know how we can make your visits exceptional. We always welcome feedback and suggestions for continually improving our services and facilities.
We want your first visit to go as smoothly as possible, and you can help us provide you with the best possible service by providing us with the information we need to understand your dental health needs and goals. You can ensure that your first visit to 1st Family Dental is a great experience by downloading and completing the New Patient Registration and medical history forms. This will help our dentists and staff understand your needs and goals, while also ensuring that you can get in and out and on with your life as quickly as possible.
For more information and answers to commonly asked questions about this topic, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
At 1st Family Dental, we believe surprises can be wonderful, but not when it comes to your dental insurance coverage. That’s why we are happy to pre-verify your insurance benefits before your first visit. Our insurance experts will be able to confirm with you what coverage is estimated for any services or treatments recommended by your dentist.
Dental insurance policies can sometimes be confusing. Our insurance experts are trained in helping you to maximize your benefits, and to help you understand how your coverage policy works. If you are thinking about obtaining dental insurance coverage, or would like to learn more about the plan you have, we offer a helpful consumer guide on how to shop for insurance coverage and understand more about insurance coverage.
At 1st Family Dental we believe you deserve great dental care, whether or not you have dental insurance. If you will be using insurance coverage, our staff will pre-verify your coverage, and explain to you what we expect your insurance benefits will cover. Dental insurance benefits are provided in each policy as an estimate of coverage. There are a variety of factors that can influence the level that each insurance policy will actually cover once a service has been provided, such as previous procedures of the same type, waiting periods, medical necessity, pre-authorization requirements, and internal reasons know only to the dental insurance provider. We will do our very best to ensure you have the best possible understanding of how your particular insurance coverage works prior to beginning any treatment, including what we estimate your insurance will cover, and what the cost of the procedure may be if your insurance either does not cover the procedure or does so at a lower rate than expected. Our financial policies state that patients are responsible for any remaining balance that is not covered by insurance. If we receive an estimate of benefits that is different than expected, our insurance experts will follow up with your insurance provider to ensure we have done everything possible to maximize your benefits. We will also provide you with information to help you understand your coverage results and help you to communicate with your provider in any way we can. If you will not be using insurance coverage, we offer payment plans and other financial options to help make your dental care fit your budget. Payment for services will be based on the option you choose. You can download a copy of our financial policies here, and learn more in our Frequently Asked Questions section as well as via our consumer for understanding dental insurance.